The Butterfly Ultimate is a heavy duty table for permanent use in outdoor open spaces such as parks, beaches, playgrounds and campsites. It is also a better quality table for the home. With the 18mm plywood resin playing surface, it produces an excellent playing performance with a good regular bounce, similar to many tournament tables. The top is extra strong and weatherproof.
- The ideal outdoor table for open air sites such as school playgrounds, beaches, parks and campsites.
- Wheelchair friendly – 400mm distance between end of table and first leg in accordance with Paralympic requirements.
- Good bounce and playability to a similar standard as 19mm tournament standard indoor tables.
- 18mm anti-glare playing surface that meets ITTF gloss standards.
- The top has the strength of steel and the feel of wood and provides a long playing life.
- The top incorporates a coating of polyurethane paint which protects it from adverse weather conditions.
- Protective, strong steel frame with magenta corner pieces.
- Steel Z-shape undercarriage and frame and aluminium net and post set are galvanised and powder coated for weather protection and long life.
- Sockets allow the table to be fixed into the ground.
- Choice of attractive green or blue playing top with matching light silver legs and undercarriage.
- Five years guarantee (table only).
- Allow 30-45 minutes for assembly before first use.
In use: 9' long x 5' wide x 2'6" high (275 x 153 x 77cm)
Unpacked weight: 161kg