Allowing for up to six balls per exercise, Amicus Start lets you to adjust individual placement and select either topspin, sidespin or backspin for the exercise – even float balls without spin are possible. The Random function provides a realistic playing experience sure to improve footwork and technique alike.
Special features of Amicus Start:
- Simple interface Up to 6 balls per drill, all balls with the same spin, speed, and trajectory
- Ball frequency of up to 100 balls per minute
- Left-right Placement can change for each ball in a drill.
- Connected with help of an easy and secure thin cable.
- Optional: Key-fob remote control (small, lightweight and easy to fit in pocket).