The Aramith Micro-Fibre Cloth is much more than a regular cloth:
* High cloth resistance: strong fibre with 'w' anchorage within the textile structure; this velvet structure means no fibres will be lost on the ball surface
* Absorption: absorbs 4 times its weight in water, 8 times its weight in grease
* Fibre thickness: 0.6 g/10,000m insures excellent cleaning performance — even inside small surface defects or scratches
* Fibre shape: the curly shaped fibres easily remove dust from the ball's surface and capture dust into the microfibre through electrostatic effect due to friction on the ball's surface
* Fibre height: 3-4mm
* High fibre density: 40,000 fibres/cm2, insure excellent cleaning and polishing
* High dimensional stability: no shrinkage after hot wash (60°C/140°F)
* Flexible protective underlayer coating: will keep your hand dry during ball cleaning
* High fibre crush resistance: recovers its initial volume and absorption after use
Wash at 60°C / 140°F when suitable.
Do not iron — ready to use after washing.