Despite being the least expensive cue in the Heritage range, the Purist is JP's favourite, as he likes the solid performance and classic styling. A superb piece of ash is married to a classic ebony hand-spliced butt which, when combined with the traditional Heritage nameplate, gives a very elegant look.
• 57" shaft made from a single piece of the finest ash
• Seemlessly matching grain butt and shaft
• Powerglide nameplate
• Brass ferrule with 9.5mm Elkmaster tip
• Butt-joint for mini-butt (supplied)
• Supplied with Powerglide soft cue case
You can watch a video of John test-driving the new Heritage range here.