The campaign uses different-coloured tennis balls to match the skill level of the players. Red balls are used for beginners (including children), orange balls for intermediate players, and green balls for more advanced players. These balls are slower and lighter than traditional tennis balls, making it easier for players to rally and enjoy the game.
- The Uwin Stage 2 Orange tennis balls are great for developing players
- Pressure less tennis balls are 50% slower than standard balls giving players more time to move into position to hit the ball and develop the correct strokes
- The Two tone colour of the balls helps concentration and ability to see spin development.
- This makes them ideal for starter players of all ages.
- Perfect for use on a Stage 2/Mini Orange tennis court.
- Six dozen balls supplied in a bucket.