The campaign uses different-coloured tennis balls to match the skill level of the players. Red balls are used for beginners (including children), orange balls for intermediate players, and green balls for more advanced players.
These balls are slower and lighter than traditional tennis balls, making it easier for players to rally and enjoy the game.
- The Uwin Stage 1 Green tennis balls have been designed to help develop the skills of young and upcoming players
- Pressure less tennis balls are 25% slower than the standard balls giving players more time to move into position to hit the ball and develop the correct strokes
- The Two tone colour of the balls helps concentration and ability to see spin development
- Ideal for training and coaching juniors and adult beginners
- Perfect for use on a Stage 1/Mini Green tennis court
- Six dozen balls supplied in a bucket