With a telescopic pole system - the unit can be adjusted to set the ring at any height between 5' and 9' (1.5m to 2.7m). The unit’s main pole section is split into three separate poles that each slide into each other to allow the height to be adjusted easily and safely. To adjust the height simply untighten the hand screws on two of the poles, slide the poles inside each other to set the ring to the desired height, and then re-tightening the hand screws. This adjustment must only be done by an adult.
The model includes a 15" steel ring (38cm) with powder coating finish for durability and includes hooks for attaching the white nylon net. The model also includes pole padding for added safety when in use. The base includes a removable ballast box that requires 26kg’s of sand or 14 litres of water to ensure maximum stability.
- The ideal unit for young players beginning to play Netball
- Ideally suited for use at home, or in primary schools
- Telescopic pole system - allows height to be set anywhere between 5' and 9' (1.5 to 2.7m)
- 15" Steel ring (38cm) with powder coated finish
- White nylon net
- Removable ballast box to be filled with 26kgs of sand or 14 litres water
- Black pole and ballast
- Includes red pole padding for added safety
- Assembly instructions provided