At Viking Cues, they know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years Viking has become recognised as the leading cue maker in the industry. Their reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmanship of their products. Because of their focus on making great playing cues, and their time-honoured tradition in the billiards world, Viking continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. They manufacture 99% of the parts they use on their cues and guarantee that their product is 100% American made.
* Tip: 13mm Viking Phenolic Tip
* Ferrule: Reactive Black Phenolic Ferrule
* Wrap: None
* Shaft: V-CRUSH Hard Rock Maple
* Taper: Conical "CRUSH" Taper
* Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
* Forearm: Aged Hard Rock Michigan Maple
* Joint: High Impact Modified Acrylic, Flat Faced with a Brass Insert
* Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
* Butt Plate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
* Bumper: Threaded Rubber
* Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage