At Viking Cues, they know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years Viking has become recognised as the leading cue maker in the industry. Their reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmanship of their products. Because of their focus on making great playing cues, and their time-honoured tradition in the billiards world, Viking continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. They manufacture 99% of the parts they use on their cues and guarantee that their product is 100% American made.
* Tip: 13mm Tiger Everest Laminated Tip
* Weight: 19oz
* Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
* Wrap: None
* Shaft: ViKORE Hard Rock Maple (aged 5 years)
* Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
* Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
* Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
* Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
* Forearm: Northwoods Maple
* Joint: Hustler Style, flat faced with a brass insert
* Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
* Bumper: Threaded Rubber
* Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage